My Personal portfolio

Shamim IT Pro
0
Graphic & Motion Graphic Designer
Hi I am Shamim Ahmed. I am a graphic designer & Motion Designer. Here i will try to upload tutorials and tips about Graphic Design & Animation. Follow this channel to get videos frequently.


This portfolio focuses on motion graphic tutorials through After Effects. Follow this channels to get more videos on graphics design.

Social Media:
Connect with me here 👍🏼
FOLLOW US:



................
Greetings,

I know that you’re here RIGHT NOW looking for someone to take your business or project to the NEXT LEVEL. You might want to create a PRINT & DIGITAL Product Design, I Provide Graphic Design And Animation Services for Company Promotion. So, Brand altogether. We have experience working with different companies at Home and Abroad. Whatever your project is, I’m sure there is a way to solve it, and I'm HERE TO HELP!

What I do:
• Graphic Design
• Print Design
• Logo Design
• Video Editing
• Animation
• Illustration
• Packaging Design
• Presentation Design

Why Hire Me?
Quality, Creativity, and Reliability
Reliable communication & quick response
Provide clean and modern design

I will be glad to work with you and put my passion into your project. So let's connect and discuss more details about your business.


Kind Regards,
Shamim Ahmed





Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)